Before you make a reservation for Graduation, please read this important information…
If you have a party of 6 or more, you will be required to make a reservation on our reservation system during graduation weekends. If you do not have a reservation, and you come during graduation weekend, you will likely wait 3 or more hours for a seat.
- Wine tastings will be run every 30 minutes, and you will be given a number when you arrive. All tastings will be at our indoor or our outdoor bar (depending on how busy we are and weather).
- You are welcome to order food off of our regular menu, but please note that we are not a restaurant. We are simply a winery that serves a very limited, wine friendly menu.
- Please also note that if you would like a full lunch or dinner experience and enjoy the day with your graduate, we are offering the following buffet options (Please see below for details).
- Please note that all parties of 8 or more automatically include 18% gratuity added to the bill.
12-13 December 2019 AND 8-9 May 2020: Radford University
18-20 December 2019 AND 13-16 May 2020: Virginia Tech
parties of 6 or more must have a reservation;
- Venue fees are $125 for groups of 6-12::$175; 13-19::$225; 21-25::$270 for parties of 26-30. If you are expecting more than 30, then please contact us at email@example.com for a custom private quotation.
- Buffet costs are $24.99 per person and this includes 1 drink ticket for wine $19.99 for people under 21, and under 12 is free.
Buffet includes your choice of three items choose 3 for your entire group plus a soup and a salad
– Mixed Italian green salad
– Spicy Sicilian tomato bisque soup
– Mains (choose 3)
— Chicken Pizzaiola (gluten free)
— Sausage peppers and onions (gluten free)
— Mixed vegetable jasmine rice (gluten free and vegetarian)
— Bake Gnocchi (Vegetarian)
— Cuban pork loin (gluten free)
— Salmon with a citrus salsa Verde (gluten free)
- Only make a reservation at Whitebarrel.com.
- If you do not have a reservation, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to seat you during these busy times.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours and 30 minutes; we need to turn the space around for the next group.
- Yes, you may bring a cake – but this is the only food item allowed. No other outside food and no outside alcohol.