We ship for delivery on the fourth week of the month, if you live in Virginia. Orders are shipped via UPS and the delivery time will vary according to your UPS zone (in most cases, 2-3 business days, 5 business days to California). These are not guaranteed delivery times, please understand that they are our best estimates of actual delivery times.
Providing us with email and telephone numbers will allow UPS to contact you before delivery.
We can currently ship to the following states: Virginia, Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida and North Carolina. We CANNOT ship to other states at this time.
Our shipping rate are subject to change and current estimates are:
VA: 1 bottle approx. $15.00, 6 bottles approx. $19
Other states: 1 bottle approx. $18.00, 6 bottles approx. $24
We offer the following shipping methods and delivery times:
UPS. Within VA, usually 1 day with Ground UPS. Consult UPS.com for delivery times from our zip code (23093) to the recipient.
We presently cannot accept orders for international shipment.
We do charge sales tax on wine if shipped within Virginia.
We will replace or refund any bottle of wine that is damaged or flawed by either the winemaking or improper shipping of that wine from the winery. We ask that you return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement.
As wine is a natural food product, it is subject to spoilage, and each wine is unique. We are unable to replace wine which has been spoiled by improper storage, transportation, or extended aging. Aging and storage is done at your own risk.
Please email us to arrange for the return of any corked or otherwise inherently flawed product, or if you have any questions.
Once received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling.
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to all canceled orders or wines returned for quality issues stemming from conditions beyond our control, or for any cancelled wine club shipments.
Wine Club Cancellation: 30 days written notice required.
To suspend your wine club membership, please let us know by email. We will charge for any shipment scheduled to occur within thirty (30) days after the date a cancellation request is received; no further billing will occur thereafter.
As an online member, I understand and agree to the following statements:
- I must be at least 21 years of age
- A person of 21 years or older must sign for the wine shipments upon their delivery
- Shipments made within Virginia are subject to Virginia sales tax
- It is my obligation to inform Whitebarrel of any address change
- I will be responsible for shipping charges and applicable taxes
- My credit card will be charged for any re-shipments
- The purchases are non-refundable
- Whitebarrel has the right to postpone shipments
- I am obligated to receive at least 1 installment
- I may cancel my membership by doing so in writing at any time after receiving the initial installment but before 14 business days before the next instalment