JOIN OUR TEAM
Whitebarrel has opportunities (Full-Time, Part-Time, Interns) available for go-getters with a positive attitude and willingness to learn about wine and excel at customer service. At Whitebarrel, we are looking for individuals who are driven to do their best and who will always do what’s right for our customers. We are looking for team players who are ready to work together and who are passionate about making a difference in the Virginia Wine Industry.
Whitebarrel’s mission statement is:
Whitebarrel Winery creates happiness through our wine. We offer each of our guests an inviting and fun atmosphere where they can relax & reflect, while enjoying our high-quality, affordable, hand-crafted wines, surrounded by the natural beauty of our vineyards and the unsurpassed service of our staff. Whitebarrel is a leader in quality service, quality wine, and quality farm-to-table food and prides itself in being an example to the Virginia Wine Industry.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in your life and an opportunity to grow into a career in the wine industry, then we are here to see if you are a good fit for our team. Our leaders are here to encourage and empower you to become an asset to the wine industry, and, we do it in a fun, fast-paced, yet causal environment.
We are always looking for Full-Time and Part-Time people:
Wine Servers, Tasting Room leads, cooks, vineyard staff, and people for our research projects, festivals, and events. Please note that we are not looking for regular staff who will grow in our company. If you are looking for a temporary job (firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A cover letter (tell us who you are, what you do on Earth, and why you’d like to work with Whitebarrel. Be creative and include a picture that shows us who you are, or make a video or send us a link to your social media or LinkedIn profile.
- A full and complete résumé or CV (include any relevant experience to farming or working at a winery). Please don’t leave anything out.
- A job application, which can be found here
Our hiring process:
- First, we review your resume and cover letter. Alternatively, you can apply at https://www.indeed.com/.
- Then, we will get back to you.
- Then, we send you our screening questions. We can tell you right now that we must check and prove the accuracy of these three things, since we are a manufacturer of alcoholic beverages, you must:
– Never been convicted of a felony
– Be a US citizen, or legally authorized to work in the USA
– Never been convicted of an alcohol-related violation in the past.
– Then, we will talk to you about open positions, locations, and availability
- Then, we schedule an interview or two
- Then, we make hiring decisions based on all the information.