VIP Cellar Tour and Tasting
- Reviews (0)
$34.95 per person. This is our VIP Cellar tour and wine tasting. Recommend a minimum of a 14 day advance reservation period to guarantee your spot. Once purchased, you must reserve your spot on the reservations portion of our website. Reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance. www.whitebarrel.com –> reservations.
Your Tour includes:
- A detailed conversation about your likes in wine, your knowledge of the Virginia Wine Industry and what you’d like to learn on the tour.
- A brief overview of the history of American winemaking and winemaking in Virginia, the history of our area as an American Viticultural Area (AVA), and, how this vineyard sets itself apart from others in Virginia.
- You will be able to see the vineyard, and, depending on the time of year, learn about our vines, and the stage of growth they are at during the vineyard season.
- You will then travel to the wine production area and learn about how white wines and red wines are made, including learning about our distinctive winemaking styles.
- Your tour includes tasting some of our wines in our tasting room or from the barrel (depending on the time of year).
- Your VIP Cellar tour includes a wine tasting of all of our wines, our reserve wines, and, depending on the the time of the year, barreled wines not yet in production. Wines are paired with our charcuterie board.
- We will provide an overview of our wine club, and, you be an honorary wine club member for the day. You will receive 10% off your wine purchases, and 15% off cases (12 or more bottles).